ROBERTO HOPE ABOUT ME: Let me introduce myself. I was born in Potenza January 4, 1979. A very young age I felt a very strong need to dedicate part of my life in politics. This is the most beautiful for me to build a better reality. Before the student movement and then the Left Youth, I worked to materialize an idea of \u200b\u200bthe society in which everyone can have one more chance, in which the rights are never denied, in which individuals, regardless of their social, ethnic or cultural backgrounds, can live happily in peace. Youth of the Left have been the first secretary of the regional and then national president. The years of political leadership have been wonderful. I have given way to understand that the battle to build a better reality is shared by many other people, in Italy, in Europe and the world. I believed from the beginning of the political project of the Democratic Party. It is a wonderful story that will give new life to Italian democracy and soon we will build a country more just and more dynamic. For this reason, the birth of the Democratic Party, I decided to run for National Assembly. Today I am part of the national leadership of the party. I that the PD will increasingly put the central role of local governments and municipalities first. They represent the life from which to start a decisive new idea of \u200b\u200bItaly. For this, I'm busy at the forefront of my city, power, first as a municipal councilor and later as a city planning commissioner. For the same reason, I was proud to be deputy head of the national Democratic Party for local authorities. I have a passion for historical studies that I have grown, even after a degree in political science, earning a Ph.D. in History of Mediterranean Europe. I am passionate about wine and good food. Amo Roma Totti and evenings out with friends of a lifetime. I think travel is essential to know and understand the world around us. I was lucky enough to live in London and Copenhagen and these experiences have given me tantissimo.Tuttavia I decided to return that love in the Basilicata, with a humble strength of its people, the beauty and harshness of its territory.
0 comments:
Post a Comment