The Christmas this year is gone, the gifts were discarded dinners and lunches eaten ... but for three of our readers the surprises are not over yet!
It's time to announce the three winners of our Christmas giveaway rich.
Are you ready?
You?!
sneaky ...
3rd place where there is a prize offered by a MONSTER TAG PimpaPera
and won by Cute Girl
that says "hello participate and share on my FB profile (http://www.facebook.com/sae . pink) is my nick on fb Sae Kurosawa tifafd@libero.it "
2nd place and Silver Jewelry to customize offered by JSP by JoleSulPrato
goes francesca says
" We try again! and I share here http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1042671037
; Francesca Taormina principessa-rospetta@hotmail.it "
1st place and ONBUHIMO by ilgufoilprincipelafata
goes piccolalory telling us
" Splendidissimissimissimooooooooo! I get excited just to leave your comment!! Hopefully, they are all cross :-)! I've shared on FB: http://www.facebook.com/profile. php? id = 1633568506 & src = fftb "
Congratulations to the winners who will be contacted by the staff of BimbiKoala.
All other thanks for having participated, thanks for sharing and I salute you all up to the next giveaway.
See you in 2011!
Below we report the sequence of names extracted.
valid comments were taken into account 46.
Next to each name is given the exact time when the comment was left, for the avoidance of doubt.
0 comments:
Post a Comment