by Ilgufoilprincipelafata
we approach Christmas, in short, you and 'most all good but even more curious ... curious to know what is going to eat ', curious to know what there will be' inside that parcel under the tree, and I'm also curious to know the so-called legends of Christmas ...
But you knew that ...
The first true story of the nativity scene was created in Church of Santa Maria Maggiore in Rome.
This practice became so popular that soon many other churches will join. Each created a special and unique crib. The scenes of the nativity were often decorated with gold, silver, precious jewels and piety. Although very popular among the wealthier classes, this wealth was the most distant from the birth of Jesus signigificato We have "our" current crib with St. Francis of Assisi, who in 1224 decided to create the first Nativity as it was really
described in the Bible is the story of the robin? you know it?
But the ball of the tree did not know eh?
In Bethlehem there was a very poor street performer who did not even have a gift for the Baby Jesus so he came to Jesus and did what he could do better, the juggler, and he laughed. This is why every year on the Christmas tree hang the colored balls - To remember the laughter of the Child Jesus.
For now I've told you this ... but soon I will return 'to tell other .. By the way, I leave the notes of a song that in these days is the host in my home ...
Christmas Eve Christmas Eve and 'created a beautiful child
all curly red white, washed
Mary, Joseph and his son stretched out crying from the cold that had shut
My son now that I catch
I do not have bread but I will give you milk '
snow on the mountains fell from the sky, maria with her veil covering Jesus' ..
soon!
0 comments:
Post a Comment