by congrazia
BimbiKoala is On A new heading
COOKING WITH GRACE
will reveal some of my little secrets of the kitchen, I will tell you how to put them into practice and I hope to help you make the original even more special and your preparations. Percu let us start the ball rolling today we talk about sugar and in particular will give you the recipe for a delicious and genuine vanilla sugar and sugar and ginger.
Those in the photos are in order:
sugar-cane-sugar
white sugar-ginger-vanilla sugar
full-sugar cane sugar has a sweetness very high, I prefer it to white sugar in what happens to less refined, it can be used in any preparation and I refer you to the wikipedia description of it here .
White sugar is most commonly used, but if we knew we really like is certainly much more sophisticated By employing reluctant. In fact, the taste of this product has absolutely nothing to do with that cane sugar. I discovered sugar in full, casting a thousand flavors, ranging from licorice and honey, in a blaze tastes that have made it the preferred sweetener by us. I am often
account that many of my favorite flavors are always the simplest things, little developed, in which there are a thousand steps of the refining industry, and I think that today we are increasingly difficult to find good and genuine products because unfortunately the laws of the market do not provide for "a few steps and do not give full justice, for example, sugar that is not advertised at all and is found only in stores that sell fair-trade goods. I hope we both know that I am enthusiastic about my recent discovery and we hope to have piqued your curiosity to the point of wanting to try!
But getting back to the recipes, let's start with that to make a good vanilla sugar at home, using only a good mixer. You will have to arrange some good vanilla beans. By the way, did you know that to understand the goodness of the berry, you have to look if the "sweat"? Yes, more than the berry flavor that is wet will give your preparations will be intense. That said, take 200 g of sugar and put it in the bowl of the mixer, add the berry cut into pieces by an inch. Take off for a few seconds at a time the blades until the berries will be amalgamating with chopped sugar making diventale a beige color. The one pictured is a teaspoon of that prepared today, but not completely crushed, I used white sugar, because unfortunately I had no other abbastanza.E you're done, you got a genuine product for your preparations and a teaspoon of this will make you not wonder at all regret the sad vials or bags and start using it more willingly. I know another way to get an aroma of vanilla sugar, you have to put in a glass jar 2 or 3 berries and cover with sugar, I say flavor because what you get is a taste less sugar with no less good, but certainly taste of what you will get less intense with recipe above.
And now we come to sugar ginger which really is what advances the recipe of candied ginger which can be found here . Once you will move forward without the candied fruit scented sugar crystals which can be used to sweeten and make a spicy herbal tea or make some tasty cookies.
I hope I've written something interesting and remind you that you have until 24 November in time to participate in our giveaway.
then the next episode, in which, I can already anticipate we'll talk about ..... salt!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment