by ilgufoilprincipelafata
Seven years ago, when the prince was born, I had 23.
I was the smallest of the department of obstetrics and diapers and breast-feeding I knew less than zero.
Unfortunately I was not followed and so "spoiled" by the nurses.
Gia ' in the hospital I had the bad experience of the fissures, they said that the nipple had not come out well, the child was lazy, stuck in the tip and not as it should therefore not stimulate milk production ... well ... a disaster.
Back home, my mother made me a head like this: not that you can not breastfeed, they have all the milk and all in our family gave suck, impossible! drink beer, eat! O_O
I put into my head that time I had to do it.
bought the shields, then the breast pump, I am to pull that damn manual pump, so an effort to pull only 20 ml ... sadness ..
After ten days after birth ... I gave up. The
My boobs were not working.
The milk went 'away on its own, I had so little, and a bottle of artificial I made life easier. The prince grew
Cicciotto although a month early 'to take antibiotics and from there until' the adenotonsillectomy was operated two years ago.
But the thought of not having breastfed was living with me, all women around the world breastfeeding, I thought. I must be wrong somehow ... and perhaps the child does not really suck as it should?
Exactly five and a half years later, came the fairy.
I felt ready and determined to confront the great challenge that was breastfeeding.
I "studied" all during breastfeeding pregnancy, and decided that visits to the homes of relatives were abolished for at least the first two weeks, I had to take the time to understand, to know, to start the thing so important.
And it was so. The fairy
, already 'in the hospital was known as "sucker."
I was so proud ... the days before they leave the hospital and had sucked the fairy weighed less than 125 ml! ... WOW!
I was positive, serene, confident that I can do .. and I thought, we hope to get to four months.
It 's not been an easy path: .. which way should I stick it? right or left? the ceiling will seem more full? I ricordoooo! but 5 minutes on one side and 5 on the other or do from one place and one of the? what a mess! Then
mastitis, fever of 39.5, packs of hot water at night to break up lumps of milk, and crying evil emptied me while, but I did it for good, very good cause. Sleep is not wrapped in a towel to soak the bed ... leave the house forgetting to notice the nursing pads and have two beautiful spots on the shirt in the middle of a row in the mail ... That's what those looks were due! hahahaah breastfeed and 'this too!
In difficult times, and to clarify my doubts the site of the Leche League has been critical, do not hesitate to contact the consultants, are really valuable.
reach the finish line of the six and a half months of exclusive breastfeeding, and seeing that little hands dived on our plates, we began to approach the food with the 'autosvezzamento (there we will discuss below), keeping the breast as a main meal.
Well ... and 'by no less than 17 months happily breastfeeding on demand!
is well, let's say it's a bit funny to see a child of 17 months, which as 3 years and weighs 15 kg, running towards me e.. we say ... use alone! but this' SHE.
Now the question most popular and ': When are you going to stop breastfeeding? aspects that go to school?
well ... the answer I have not found it yet.
Care moms, I was the first to think that I would never breastfed, but those boobs that have not worked with Prince, the same tits, work great for the fairy.
So positive! Will and 'power! But we must 'be in two, and hope that our puppies to cooperate with our desire to breastfeed.
Good luck to all! :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment