Environmental Cleaning, cleaning in joy
by PimpaPera
I hate to clean, really. I hate it really. Everybody knows that.
give me the hives, the efforts of the stomach, frizzy hair, I come out of boils on the chin and forehead, become picky (magari!), and I surly pressure rises.
But there are two or three things that I discovered recently that the cleaning and almost made me have become a nice ...
You should know that besides being famous for finding every excuse possible not to take the broom in hand, they are also famous for being clean, in a fit of overzealous blinding, the tray of the highchair Pimpa autosvezzante with Mister Muscle .........
Yes, I have tried to poison her, but I swear that I am redeemed!
From that event came m'รจ light from God and I discovered with great joy and amazement (but we are surprised why the simple things, nowadays?) that you can get excellent results in cleaning using simple ingredients such as ' vinegar, baking soda the , the' hot water (yes, I've just discovered the hot water!) 's citric acid or a simple dish soap!
's more fun to prepare like crazy, mix this with that, try if it works here, try if there's lava, like those of us who Mums Koala do not know I'll never be without your hands, enjoy themselves during their sessions to the great creativity!
So I found that it can be cleaned with an eye to the environment as well as a security for a child in the house, security is of primary importance.
Online you will find many resources on the subject, and also on the shelves of bookstores, but I will point out my site-guro, what I like best of all: Detergents Bioallegri , the work of a group of people Armed with passion and patience that have collected and verified a set of information made available to all and a free downloadable compendium here, where you'll find recipes and explanations that I have found invaluable!
Their experience has also become a book.
Below you see my home-made cream all purpose cleaner made by following one of their own recipes ;-)
Finally I point out a couple of products that have recently become my dear friends:
E-cloth : Highly absorbent cloth that only clean water and grease, and even polished. I am a big fan of it. No chemistry, zero, great durability and saving both time and money.
Sponge Magic: the white super thick texture that, on the market with different trade names, cleans herself only with the help of water and is especially suitable for dirty otherwise considered impossible, such as a pen, grease on smooth surfaces, etc. ... He can abrasive and wears out with use. This is technically "melamine foam, a material originally intended for other purposes.
but do not let the hands of children and do not EVER use it on your skin!
And now it's your turn: Tell us your tricks and give us your suggestions for a house clean, environmentally friendly and safe!
0 comments:
Post a Comment