A warm breath
L ' Dawn of the granaries, filter side of the mountain
Plan lights, strip and gives rise to heaven and who goes down
vivid the river and the bridge
Oh ... it is time for us to go away
A breath of fresh air
close my eyes and feel that the season already
my s'innova
A warm breath going
A dream that is hot
dreams that sometimes s '
break off in the morning dawn, go out there oh pa' ...
but how many dogs bite your
our way .. oh but you know dreams never sleep
A breath of fresh air
close my eyes and I can feel that the season I found
A warm breath, freedom
Oh oh oh oh ... freedom
Under a sky of fresh air
I open my eyes and I feel I already feel peace in the dawn
A breath of hot, warm A dream
freedom, freedom
Oh oh oh oh ... freedom
Plan lights, strip and gives rise to heaven and who goes down
vivid the river and the bridge
Oh ... it is time for us to go away
A breath of fresh air
close my eyes and feel that the season already
my s'innova
A warm breath going
A dream that is hot
dreams that sometimes s '
break off in the morning dawn, go out there oh pa' ...
but how many dogs bite your
our way .. oh but you know dreams never sleep
A breath of fresh air
close my eyes and I can feel that the season I found
A warm breath, freedom
Oh oh oh oh ... freedom
Under a sky of fresh air
I open my eyes and I feel I already feel peace in the dawn
A breath of hot, warm A dream
freedom, freedom
Oh oh oh oh ... freedom
Sugar & Guccini
0 comments:
Post a Comment