cattivo Il Sogno
Se guardo questo pettine sottile
di tartaruga e d'oro, che affigura -
opera di egregia cesellatura -
a sprig of mistletoe in style novo,
Risognanze a terrible dream. From the large jewel
blazes
your hair cuts, blazing in the dark mass.
And while I do not see the youthful face.
only see that the notch produces
always-blond hair and brown
I see a sky made of their plots:
a sky without wind and without electricity!
And then a sea ... and then I fall into a vortex
all bands of copper-colored.
di tartaruga e d'oro, che affigura -
opera di egregia cesellatura -
a sprig of mistletoe in style novo,
Risognanze a terrible dream. From the large jewel
blazes
your hair cuts, blazing in the dark mass.
And while I do not see the youthful face.
only see that the notch produces
always-blond hair and brown
I see a sky made of their plots:
a sky without wind and without electricity!
And then a sea ... and then I fall into a vortex
all bands of copper-colored.
Guido Gozzano
0 comments:
Post a Comment