The video is pretty cool ...
The Last Picture Show
Listen, do you remember when it was
ship the Phoenician Take via
me, with all the desire to sing
men, the world, and make poetry ...
with blue eyes I greet you,
with the blue one I have you regretted,
and the tree was shaking and I saw the earth,
the Greeks, the fires and the endless war
I saw them one by one
while opening the hand
and showed me the fate
as if to say "We choose,
there is a God who is stronger "
and the black shadow that passed
repeated no laughing ...
Listen, I started to sing
great men behind large shields,
and saw small men ammazzarre,
small, clumsy, desperate and naked ...
there well knew an old bard
blinded you to remain in the dream,
with the blue eye but I saw and I see
with blue eyes and I turn to you remember ...
But you told me about
and my ideas as lizards
retired head
into the wall, when it's late
because it's cold because it is dark:
and a thousand lonely
and holes to hide ...
And I saw the lamps in a love
and he did lay on the bed
friend with two swords in my heart,
and kissed crying face and chest ...
and I came back to see you go,
and while I share greetings and quickly
between all the words you can say
ask me "me from a cigarette?"
I of Muratti, sorry, I do not
the sidewalk to Turin, yes I know;
but it is one thing to make you feel a bit 'of the company,
wait for another train to go,
Why I will help thee to go do not know,
yes, this is left to those who never happens,
but I've never seen my stuff,
I have my own stories, and you a history of your
But you told me about
and my ideas as lizards
retired head
into the wall, when it's late
because it is cold, because it is dark ...
And yet loneliness
and holes to hide ...
And you are not alone when another left you,
if someone has just never came
but I lose the pieces down the stairs,
and who passes on, he can not get me wrong.
But do not tell me now, let it be
or that the fight must continue,
because if this story was a song
with my order, do not you would go away.
Roberto Vecchioni
the text is perfectly suited to today
although rather dated
(late 70s I think),
(late 70s I think),
a literature professor who spoke
to us kids back then
to us kids back then
using words no longer in use, forget
to tell a love ...
to tell a love ...
the alliterative "r" in compound sentences, educate ...
then I began to love
and I never stopped ...
and I never stopped ...
I was lucky I had good teachers
me have opened the soul
and entered all ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment